Legends of the Night

Flashy lights, foggy windows, warm seats and a long way to go. A loved one by your side, to cherish the wildest dream just came upright..

Windows squeezed down, cool breeze blowing the face away, minds lost in utmost fantasy where worlds carve exaggeration all along the way..

        .                .                 .                 .                  .

Silence in this ambience speaks alot, if you chime in, the universe will give way for a shot.
The road is wet, engines roaring into the dark skies, unknowns flashing by, the look on each individual's face will make for one indifferent smile. Rested hearts, settled composure, no words conversed, yet the stillness of the moment glued us tighter than ever.


Where were you when I tinkered in the dark, of course it occured to me that I was dug wasted in the past. A new morning, a new sunshine kissed me with high hopes, nevertheless I knew how things were going to settle so I rode down the same road. Keen for a change, dedicated to bring a new wave, while constructing for a flow, the day took itself away with so much glow.

Nerves calmed, senseless thoughts circling the head while I lied in the sweet basket of the past, where flashbacks caress me, push me to be optimistic about my questionable future.

Sitting on the terrace, hearing the hustle-bustle of the city, with a pot full of questions, silly imaginations, squinting for where my answers would be. Let alone my peace, because one breath of peace is what all I want to breathe..

Let those drops fall over my face, I wait for a sign, sped fast the claws of the gone reach out for me and there's the catch that I always been caged in..

Spear heading the road, crushing through the gravity of the moment. Unknown, inexperienced, hypothetical situations start to arise. A heal of possibilities unexplored, unstructured but in these moments I see myself complete. I'm not taken aback, I lie down without regrets, without meaningless reluctance fulfilling the state of peace, the state of expression, the state of unforced conscience.

I'm happy because the stars twinkle, I laugh because the world is filling itself to completion. I'm persuaded because the day is ending. And so the vulnerable one comes into picture, lashed out bleeding buffed up fatigue stricken monster who's thirst is not able to be quenched. It is in pain, overwhelmed with the burden, it's sight blurred.


Surprisingly the night held so much more than it showed, a whisper of excitement, major introspection, and comfort under the moonlight. Sliding through the thunderous clouds, the cold vapours gently cover my face, tickling it's way through my eyes...

All this rushing through my mind, perspective in its potential yet deadly, like a nightmare injecting into reality. That picture doesn't really exist yet it makes one gasp for a release.

So all this rushing through, while I rest in the backseat, staring into the starry night, wishing for the highway to never end, because in this stormy night the windows remain foggy while the inside be warm, a smile to smile back, I sleep comforted..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random thoughts..

Something held back..

Self-reconciliation